Skip to content
- Before you return an Indigharana product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in rural India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
- Let's not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
- Indigharana will replace the product free of cost only if you receive a defective product or in case of a sizing issue. Exchanges or returns must be made within 30 days of receiving your order.
In case you would like to initiate refund, please email us at <email> with a picture of a defective product. Once your return request is received, our team will inspect the same.
- Once your request is accepted, we will ship your replacement free of cost or issue a refund for the cost of the goods to the original credit card depending on your preference. Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the US return address.
- All returns are subject to discretion of the Indigharana team.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.